Our purpose is to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, delivering high-touch customer service and customized assessments through leading-edge science and technology.
Every client has a unique culture and talent strategy that they are striving to enhance, preserve or develop. Because of the emphasis we place on individuality (of organizations, teams and employees alike), we tailor our approach to each client’s specific talent objectives. We offer custom assessment solutions for each level of an organization, from front-line associates through executive leadership.
Our Experience and Beliefs
The leadership of HAP is deeply experienced in talent at all levels in an organization. HAP’s predictive tools are built on a foundation of a vast body of professional research on individual work performance and job success. Additionally, the principals of HAP have designed and directed the creation of a new measure of potential work performance and validated these assessment tools in predicting job success across a broad range or organizations.
HAP Embraces Two Fundamental Beliefs:
- “One size fits one”, not “one size fits all”. Many success-predictor tools are designed to fit all jobs but, unfortunately, these broad based assessments provide, at best, a mediocre prediction of job performance. HAP always recommends a process of customization in order to provide a “best fit” assessment tool that addresses the unique job responsibilities and culture of the organization.
- Great client service and responsiveness is a cornerstone of HAP. Under the leadership of Dr. Ashley Hollweg, outstanding client service is deeply imbedded in the DNA of the organization. Phone calls and emails are promptly returned and access to a professional for questions is both readily available and encouraged. Many organizations try to market “service” as a differentiator but few achieve it.
Part art, part science.
Each candidate or employee brings a unique set of abilities, experiences and ideas to an organization. By focusing on desired organizational results, HAP identifies key impact areas that indicate the highest probability of organizational fit and on-the-job employee success. Robust science in conjunction with insights from an experienced assessor enable us to determine best fit, as well as to identify an individual’s key strengths and developmental needs for the success of onboarding and future growth.
- Hospitality / Food Service
- PE / VC Firms
- Real Estate / Construction
- Wealth Management / Financial Institutions
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Supply Chain